Well, it finally caught up with me and I got called for Jury Duty and had to go. Actually, I have never had to go so far - either I got out of it for school or got a postponement and I moved before the rescheduled date. So I showed up down at the Riverside County Hall of Justice and ended up in a courtroom pretty early and put on a jury pretty soon after that. There was a jury questionnaire that had to be answered verbally in the courtroom. When I got to the part about occupation, and I answered "pharmacist", I think a few people were surprised since I was wearing a short sleeve (collared) shirt leaving my right lower tattoo sleeved arm exposed. Guess I looked more like an illegal drug user rather than a legal drug dealer. Anyway, I ended up on the jury and looks like it is going to last the rest of the week. I'll post an update after the case is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment